Sunday, June 24, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Debby (not a) Downer

While Tropical Storm Debby looms out in the Gulf, I've been trying to make the most of the day stuck inside instead of on the beach. Naturally, my time on the couch has led to a lot of online shopping (and maybe a youtube video or two...)


It turns out this Debby isn't so much of a downer, because I found this gem of a tote bag from none other than one of my favorite designers, Tory Burch! I had originally been looking at the 'Robinson' weekend bag for an upcoming trip to South Carolina, but unfortunately at $850, that one is going to have to stay in my dreams for a while. This canvas tote, however, will not only be perfect for a weekend away or a day on a boat, but I also plan on taking full advantage of the fold-and-zip-into-a-super-cute-leather-pouch feature. I'll be keeping it in my work bag for those days I stop at the grocery store (or Sephora, who are we kidding) and don't want to waste a plastic bag.


The best part is that all profits from buying a universally classic tote go to economically supporting women and their families at home here in the United States through the Tory Burch Foundation. Honestly, what is there not to love?!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute tote! I am seriously considering getting one! Great start to your blog. I look forward to reading more.

    Paige
    www.theglitterpaiges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete