Monday, June 25, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Lotions and Potions: Shea Terra Authentic African Black Soap

 
A little over a year ago, my skin decided to mutiny. My jawline and cheeks were on a mission to sabotage any picture that I wanted to take or big event that I wanted to attend. I literally tried everything. After seeing multiple dermatologists, racking up a ridiculous amount of Sephora Beauty Insider points, and getting three chemical peels, I finally found Shea Terra. I have been looking for acne solutions for so long that, quite frankly, I don't remember how I discovered this sublime bar of soap. All I know is that I'm glad I did.


This soap is a 100% natural solution for firmer, blemish free skin. I personally follow the instructions on the Shea Terra website and lather the soap on my face and leave it on as a mask for a few minutes before rinsing and lathering my face again. It is honestly worth the time. Even after one use of this soap, my skin improved. It tightens my pores and really goes to work on any existing blemishes while preventing new ones. I bought a cute soap holder like this one from anthropologie to give the soap bar a permanent position on my sink's counter top.



Last but not least, this bar of soap is only $8.00! I was even able to beat that incredible price with an online coupon.

Are there any face washes out there that you've fallen in love with?

8 comments:

  1. so cuuuteee :)

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like it's a great product!

    www.highheelstosneakers.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. I've heard a lot of good things about black soap but you've confirmed it for me. I've got to give it a try !
    x

    - Shubana
    -- CoeurDecors

    ReplyDelete
  4. What?! I remember being completely envious that your skin was perfect on the plane! Anyway, I like preventative products so I'm totally going to try this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard SUCH great things about this soap... need to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks edible!! I would be tempted to take a bite

    ReplyDelete