Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Happy Independence Day!


Happy Independence Day!! For those of you not in the U.S., I hope you're having a very happy July 4th as well :)

As you know from my "Monumental Moments" post, I was fortunate enough to work on Capitol Hill for 2 years. During that time, one of the Members of Congress was nice enough to bring me and a few others along on an exclusive tour of the Capitol Dome - and it was absolutely breathtaking. The picture above was taken on the outside of the highest standing point of the Dome, overlooking the Supreme Court.

I know, I know... the outfit was a bit plain, but nothing I wore could have taken attention away from the view behind me. I'll be posting my red, white, and blue outfit tomorrow - in the meantime, have a blissful, bright, and safe day celebrating!


No comments:

Post a Comment