Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Lotions and Potions: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil


I recently went to Sephora for some green eyeliner - the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in "Covet" to be exact. They were sold out of that color, so instead of patiently waiting for an online order to be shipped or for that store to restock, I decided to call an audible and get another shade I had been craving. Since that day, my hazel eyes have been complemented perfectly by the sparkly eggplant hue, "Crash".

Fast Forward to yesterday and I see the "Covet" Urban Decay Pencil at Sephora in stock. Not only was I pleasantly reminded of a product I've been wanting to try, but -wait for it- I got the eye pencil in a shade I wanted even more for free (kind of)!! And you can too (kind of)!

It turns out that one of the Beauty Insider 100 point perks right now is a deluxe sample of the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in "Junkie" - a new deep, sparkly green color that isn't even sold at Sephora yet. I totally threw all efforts to save up Beauty Insider points to the (perfume-filled) wind and got 2 of them.


These waterproof eye pencils, in short, are perfect. Their color is amazingly vibrant, they can smudge if you want them to, and they. stay. put. It isn't a battle to take the color off with the appropriate makeup removing gear, but you definitely won't have to worry about the green shade making your eyes look like the Hulk hasn't gotten any sleep.


I've gone through my fair share of different types of eyeliner pencils and I will have to be thoroughly convinced to buy another brand. Urban Decay offers everything you could want in an eyeliner pencil in any color you could want as well. They're a bit pricey at $19.00 each for the full-size pencil, but this 100-point perk is the perfect way to try them out if you're not sold quite yet.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up - I'm definitely going to check them out - love discovering new beauty products that really work. (And, I'm already a big fan of Urban Decay!)

    ReplyDelete