Monday, July 2, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Monday blues (and pinks)


Mondays are always full of bittersweet feelings for me. The weekend is over, but the memories of a rejuvenating and playful two days are still so fresh. Last weekend, my boyfriend and I started a new show on Netflix, ate leftovers, and shared a bottle (or two) of wine on our balcony. So today, to wake up from a mild hibernation, we went out for dinner and reveled in more time near the beach.





I hope everyone had a wonderful Monday!

4 comments:

  1. I would love to live near the beach. last time I went was maybe two years ago. That dress is so cute and unique. Love it.
    Asilia
    Oh, and can I follow you on google friend connect? I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I'm so glad you love it.

    You can find me at NotYourAverageBeachBum@gmail.com, or enter your email address in the "follow by email" box at the top right of the page. I'm also starting a facebook page for the blog, so hopefully that will be up and running soon! The first week for Not Your Average Beach Bum has been so much fun.

    And I can't believe you haven't been to the beach in 2 years!! You definitely need some time in the sand and sun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful photos!The beach is perfect and you look amazing in this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look - you look absolutely stunning, and great shoes!

    www.highheelstosneakers.com

    ReplyDelete